Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive – B2B
Department: Sales Department
Job Nature: Full time
Summary: An international Pay TV service provider with extensive presence in Kenya and East Africa is looking for a qualified candidate to fill in the vacancy of a Corporate Sales Executive, to market and sell companies products-TVs and decorders to corporate clients.
The ideal candidate must have prior B2B experience.
Job Objective / Purpose:
Reporting to the Country Corporate Sales Manager the Corporate Sales Supervisor will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the activities of corporate sales in their respective region to meet the sales targets set.
She/he will be responsible for building corporate accounts and ensuring smooth operations of the same accounts and satisfaction of the clients.
She/he will strive to gain a competitive advantage in Sales of products assigned and ensure a smooth collection of revenue to meet and surpass targets.
She/he will assist the Country Corporate Sales Manager to ensure that the market base is expanded among corporate institutions in the area assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential corporate business opportunities by qualifying prospects, analyzing sales options in a bid to close sales effectively.
- Collaborate with Marketing and New Product Development in developing and executing best-in-class selling propositions.
- Develop and execute a market / area corporate sales strategy and drive acquisition of all segment business to exceed annual billings goals
- Sell the company’s products to corporate clients by establishing contacts and developing relationships with key decision makers in the targeted organizations and recommending viable solutions.
- Align strategies with Corporate Account Management colleagues and share best-in-class practices, to ensure consistency and quality.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending relevant educational workshops, establishing personal networks and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving the set sales targets and accomplishing related tasks.
- Live the Company Values, including personal accountability and the will to win
- Ensure the good management of all expense budgets by actively controlling all
- Meet all set sales targets
Skills and Competencies:
- Possess strong product knowledge
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Successful experience in maintaining existing customer bases
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to provide outstanding corporate sales.
- Able to at all times maintain a good sense dress, grooming and modern corporate etiquette.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Good people management skills and task allocation
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force
- Problem solving skills
- Computer Literacy
Education / Experience:
- A University Degree / Diploma in Business / Commerce / Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate sales will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in sales managing corporate accounts (B2B) is imperative.
- The Corporate Sales person MUST have the ability to network with key decision makers in other organizations and maintain good working relationship with them.
- She/he should be ready to play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and generate new revenues for the company.
- She/he must have a proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets.
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.