We are looking for a self-driven, ambitious pharmaceutical technologist to run a pharmacy.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 2 years’ experience minimum
- Develops and implements pharmacy policies and procedures to ensure daily operations proceed efficiently.
- Monitors and initiates action on short-expiry drugs to minimize losses.
- Liaises with the administrator on drug procurement from suppliers
- Coordinates quarterly pharmacy stock taking activity in liaison with the administrator.
- Responsible for accurate interpretation and processing of clinician drug orders.
- Disseminates drug information to patients, doctors, nurses and other medical staff.
- Responsible for storage and handling of Narcotic and Psychotropic substances in line with legal requirements.
- Maintains and updates the drug database including addition, editing and deletion of relevant data.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th July, 2019.