Platinum Credit Limited
Job Vacancies: Sales Executives – Commission Based
Nairobi Region Branches
Are you a go getter, aggressive, focused, result oriented with passion in sales, well platinum credit offers you an opportunity to grow your career in sales?
Platinum Credit Limited is an International credit only Micro-Finance Company licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act.
Platinum Credit was founded in 2003 with a vision to provide emergency loans to Civil Servants, TSC members and employees of selected companies, business people and SME for secured loans.
We deliver these funds in just 24hours, with efficient customer service.
Description: The Company invites applications from dynamic, goal-oriented, high performers, with strong persuasive and selling / communication skills as direct sales representatives.
Sales executive Roles
- Improving visibility and brand image of platinum credit ltd
- Directly selling and promoting company products to the assigned markets.
- Acquisition & customer portfolio management
- Marketing products and services on a daily basis to prospective customers
- Building relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally.
- Working closely with the Team Leader in arranging for events/promotions for new acquisition of customers.
- Ensuring the best in terms of quality of sales.
- Deriving insights to competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
- Regularly providing feedback to the Team Leader on the acceptance of the products.
- Fresh Certificate /diploma / degree holders and experienced sales professionals.
- Pleasant personality & Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge & Competencies of Computer skills.
- Planning skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication Skills (Written and oral).
- Attention to Detail, flexible and keen to details.
- Ability to persuade
- Integrity and Professionalism and Unquestionable ethics
Very competitive commissions, sales incentives and bonus offered to successful candidates plus training and career growth opportunity.
If your experience and competencies match the above specifications, and a resident of Nairobi.
Please send your cover letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
With subject line direct sales executive Nairobi region before or on 31st August 2019.