Options Consultancy Services Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and entrepreneurial Programme Director to lead our innovative and exciting E4A-MamaYe project.
E4A-MamaYe believes that when data is accessible and easy to understand, better decisions can be made that strengthen the health system and ensure that women and girls have access to safe, high quality health services.
- Leading an internationally based team (Nairobi, Abuja and London) the Project Director will deliver the programme’s mission to translate complex health system data into understandable formats and make sure that the right people have the capacity to interpret and use it. You will be accountable for:
- Providing overall strategic and technical leadership of the programme
- Building and nurturing global, regional and country level partnerships
- Managing the project team to ensure the efficient and cost-effective delivery of a high quality programme that produces its results
- Leading planning and budgeting of the programme and monitor performance against plans
- Providing oversight of financial and due diligence processes
- Representing Options’ broader interests to develop new business
- Strong technical background in health programming, senior management and strategic management
- Significant experience in the provision of technical assistance related to maternal, newborn and child health, or health financing
- Experience on quality of care initiatives (such as maternal and perinatal death surveillance and response systems)
- Strong understanding of advocacy and accountability approaches to facilitate change
- Solid understanding of the health sector, including the relationship between national and sub-national levels and engagement with civil society, parliamentarians and regional health groups
- Exceptional and motivational leadership skills
- Experience of managing large complex projects
- Entrepreneurial outlook, seeking out opportunities for growth and development of the programme
- Masters’ degree or above in public health, health management or related field
CLICK HERE for a detailed job description
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Olivia Tulloch firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
Closing date for applications is: 31st July 2019
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
Overseas candidates require a valid work permit.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.