Property Management Officer
- Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises.
- Ensuring all units for all managed properties are fully occupied
- Establishing rental rate by surveying and analyzing local rental rates
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services and showing units.
- Preforming tenants screening
- Drawing of Contracts with tenants, negotiating lease and collecting security deposit.
- Conducting, recording and documenting entry and exit inspections
- Ensuring timely rents payments and remittances to the landlords
- Payment of bills and utilities
- Supervising caretakers and making sure they perform their duties and meet expectations
- Forecasting renovations requirements and preparing budgets, presentation to the landlords and approvals
- Preparing property annual budget, scheduling expenditure, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules and policies of occupancy and Maintain a positive and productive relationship with tenants
- Supervising contractors and ensuring quality of standard is maintained during and after repairs and renovations
- Coordinating and maintaining security and cleanliness of all managed properties
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Education in a related field
- At least 2 years proven work experience in a similar role
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in a property management software an added advantage
- Very strong Positive attitude
- Customer oriented and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- High levels of professionalism
- Team player
- A member of Estate Registration Board or ready to join as a member
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications and experience; please send your application only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Management Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a well detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.