Kenafric Manufacturing Limited
Job Title: Quality Checker – Stationery Division
Department & Section: Stationery
Reports To: General Manager
Main Purpose of this Position: Monitoring product quality to ensure conformance as per set specifications to meet customer requirements.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Ensuring product meets customer requirements.
- Checking products conformance on the line as per set parameters.
- Service Delivery.
- Carrying out the implementation of the departmental strategy in line with the production strategy, policies, processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Monitoring the process to ensure product conforms to set parameters.
- Releasing of finished goods in the QA module of SAP for final transfer to finished goods store.
- Analyzing customer complain for correcting action and replacement of products for the customer.
- Maintaining records of quality checks through updating of checklist on hourly basis.
- Guiding workers on quality parameters as per standard operating procedures.
- Reporting to Quality Assurance team in case of product variance.
- Ensuring safety measures are followed.
- Implementing best practices in production & respective areas of work.
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
- Certificate in Chemistry
Job / Functional Skills
- TPM – Total Productive Maintenance
- Analytical Skills.
- Reporting & Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- At-least 2 year(s) relevant experience
Email your application to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 26th July 2019