Marketing Manager– Real Estate
Objectives of the role
Main role will be developing and implementing marketing and brand strategies for the Organization’s services, evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data in a bid to support the company’s positioning efforts.
You are expected to have and gain knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales and marketing.
- Responsible for developing promotional strategies and steering their implementation to generate quality leads for all sales segments.
- In charge of creating cost effective marketing and public relations strategy to position the brand and develop new and profitable customer relationships.
- Preparing and managing the marketing/branding and PR budget.
- Working with the graphic designer to design, execute and monitor all online campaigns.
- Developing and optimizing online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition; Establish the calendar of events for corporate and other event organizers
- Developing and managing content-based Social Media Management. Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website. Managing Company’s website.
- Media buying. Presenting company in Media forums i.e. ability to present company in conferences, media etc.
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Organizing for activations for all sales segments.
- Attend client presentations and help prepare request for proposals/materials used to pitch new business or create awareness.
- Conduct market research to understand current market conditions and competitor information.
- Evaluate the productivity of the marketing events, effectiveness of all advertising and promotional campaigns and make recommendations for future.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities on a weekly basis.
- Execute customer focused brand campaigns working together with the customer relations and sales departments.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor.
Qualifications for Marketing Manager
A Degree in Marketing or business related study.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role/proven track record of good performance
How to Apply
Suitable candidates can apply by sending their detailed resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application for this position is 12th July 2019.