Our client in the financial management space providing innovative payment solutions is looking to fill in the role of:
Accountant – Reconciliations
- Manage the process of performing revenue trends and data mining to detect abnormal activity and possible revenue loss.
- Daily review of all reconciliation reports done to ensure standards are adhered to across the company
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of reconciliations across all suspense accounts.
- Consistency in meeting reconciliations standards or benchmarks.
- Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform reconciliation tasks.
- Prevention of exposures to and impact of operational risks associated with all suspense accounts.
- Monitor bill payment/collections and fraud if any by multiple checks and balances in the system.
- Provide management with information on cause and effect on changes in revenue trends.
- Constantly implement and improve controls and checks in areas of RA
- Perform regular reconciliation and (gap) analysis of revenue streams
- Investigate, understand and document issues root causes and propose solutions to avoid occurrence of issues
- Provide monthly revenue assurance reports with details of the each revenue streams and factors that affected the stream in the month.
- 3 – 5 years progressive experience in Finance / Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Commerce/ or related field
- CPA (K)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in use of an automated financial system / software
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas, kindly send your application to email@example.com before 12th July 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.