We are looking for a motivated and qualified professional to fill the following position:-
Records Management Clerk
Records Management Clerk is responsible for retrieval and archiving of the company’s files and forms.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Retrieve and deliver physical files to various departments against an approved printed request.
- Ensure all physical files issued to various departments are collected and returned back to the registry at the end of each day.
- Refile the physical file in the required cabinets in an organized and systematic manner.
- Respond to file requisition from the various departments.
- Assist in retrieval on archived files at the filling room on referral cases when need arises.
- File all sorted sales policies and customer audit forms.
- Any other responsibilities will be communicated to the officer from time to time.
- University degree or Diploma in Library Information Services or its equivalent from an institution recognized by Commission for Higher Education.
- Member of a Professional body
- MUST have at least two (2) years Registry / Library experience in a busy commercial environment
Skills and Attributes
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- High integrity and ethical level; Able to maintain utmost confidentiality of information in their possession
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, confident and outgoing personality.
The Company reserves the right to relocate its employees on Temporary or Permanent basis to any of the Company’s branches.
Applications to be received before 22nd July 2019 close of Business (COB).
Please indicate the job being applied for in the subject heading of your email.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org