Janta Kenya Limited is a leading recruitment company in Kenya. We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced individual for the position above.
- The Recruitment Officer will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to positions with client companies. The jobs vary from entry-level roles to Middle and senior level roles.
- The officer liaises with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- Attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen candidates, interview them, do background checks, and finally match candidates to their clients.
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
- A recruitment Officer’s role is demanding and diverse and involves:
developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- Build relationships with clients;
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines);
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organizing interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Bachelors’ Degree in social science
- At least 1 year as a recruiter.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Honest, high integrity and transparent.
If qualified, kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Recruitment Officer’ on the subject line by 12th July 2018. Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.