Our client is an outpatient clinic based in Nairobi and they seek to hire a registered Nurse who will be tasked with monitoring patients, administering medications, keeping records, consulting with healthcare providers and educating patients.
Industry: Health Care
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Referring Patients and clients appropriately
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment
- Diploma Nursing
- 3-4 years’ of cumulative experience, preferably in an outpatient facility
- Must be a registered nurse with a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Must be computer literate
- A caring and empathetic individual
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and other staff members
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Nurse) to email@example.com before 2nd August, 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted.