Manager – Home Channels Sales & Distribution Support
Requisition ID: 19000175
Work Location: Nairobi – Care Center SAF
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Home and Content Department within the Consumer Business Division.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Description: Reporting to the Senior Manager Home Channel Sales & Distribution the role holder will be responsible for ensuring the different Home sales and distribution channels are given effective and efficient trade marketing support to deliver expected results through consistent business engagement.
They will coordinate & cascade Home solutions communication to the regional teams to ensure success of all Home campaigns.
- Develop and execute, consistently, activities that deliver the channel revenue and acquisition mandate
- Act as the liaison between the Segment team, Home field teams and Regional trade marketing teams to execute ATL campaigns to ensure the agreed picture of success is achieved.
- Ideate on different partner engagement platforms/forums to socialize the different partners for the home agenda (Contractors, KARA )
- Acquire collateral branding space for estate branding, reseller outlets branding, contractor engagement /branding, tools
- Ensure we execute our product NPS initiatives through the estates, team leaders and regional Trade Marketers
- Drive all the themed BTL home distribution partner campaigns & ensure all home channel sales properties (collateral, vans) deliver expected outcomes.
- County council engagements in liaison with specific regional trade marketing teams
- Drive regional estate activations and tactical activities
- Together with Home channel Trade Development Representative, monitor and report on ground specific competitor analysis and impact
- Degree in Business Management or related field
- Over 5 year experience in Trade / channel marketing experience
- At least 2 years Sales and Channel management experience
- Very strong focus on Customer insights and proven ability to combine numbers and analytics to understand, predict and influence customer behavior
- Strong awareness of market trends, competitive impacts and market opportunities.
- Strong ability to Influence & execution
- Innovative and creative.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented
CLICK HERE to apply online
Last Date to Apply: Jul 26, 2019