Job Title: Sales Executive – Digital Printing
Gross: Salary: Ksh. 20k plus commissions
Our client is a medium sized business offering digital printing services.
They seek to hire a sales executive to grow their business in printing of building plans for the construction industry.
The role will be expected to liaise with engineering companies and architects to offer printing services of their building plans.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Generating leads and reaching out through cold calling.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Diploma/ degree in a business related field.
- He/ She should be able to give a presentation on how he/she can generate customer leads and convert into sales.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Sales Executive – Digital Printing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9th July, 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.