Sales Manager (FinTech)
Location: Ngong road, Nairobi
Our client is passionate about merchant automation and is looking for a great Sales Manager to help them fulfil their mission.
Are you experienced enough and ready to take full responsibility of sales strategy, process, and team?
The ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment.
If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement Sales Strategy
- Continuously iterate on Sales Process
- Achieve sales quota
- Recruit, hire and onboard sales team members
- Create sales forecasts
- Analyse and manage performance
The ideal candidate candidate must have experience:
- Building a sales organization from scratch
- Recruiting sales reps and making them successful
- Implementing sales tactics: how to pitch, pitch scripts, segmenting customers, getting feature gaps with Product and Engineering teams
- Designing and implementing a sales strategy (process, distribution channels and metrics driven selling).
- Selling software (SaaS, FinTech), Financial and Services with a focus on SMEs will be an added advantage.
- Excellent coaching skills, ability to observe, evaluate and give meaningful feedback.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 26th July 2019
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.