Sales Manager (Merchant Automation)
Location: Ngong road, Nairobi
Our client is passionate about merchant automation and is looking for a great Sales Manager to help them fulfil their mission.
Are you experienced enough and ready to take full responsibility of sales strategy, process, and team?
The ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment.
If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement Sales Strategy
- Continuously iterate on Sales Process
- Achieve sales quota
- Recruit, hire and onboard sales team members
- Create sales forecasts
- Analyse and manage performance
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Previous experience in salesforce management (2-3 years). Focus on SMEs an added advantage.
- Experience with process and metrics driven selling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent coaching skills, ability to observe, evaluate and give meaningful feedback.
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data driven and research oriented
- Familiarity with ZOHO CRM
- Understanding of the Retail SME landscape with networks within the same.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 8th July 2019
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.