Samura Engineering Ltd
Job Vacancy: Office Messenger & Rider
- Highly skilled in picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations
- Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers
- Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery
- Proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers
- Ability to record package delivery information
- Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
- Able to complete paperwork accurately and completely
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have valid riders’ License and a certificate of Good Conduct.
- Experience of working for corporate/company as a rider.
- Experience riding in Nairobi.
- Good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs with minimum 3 years work experience.
- Good integrity and clients handling skills.
- Must be able to perform any other duty than may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum qualification of KCSE grade D plus
- Good communication skills
- Be friendly and presentable
How to Apply
If you possess the above skills and requirements, kindly send your CV ONLY to email@example.com with ‘OFFICE MESSENGER’ as the subject.
Interested candidates should send their application on or before 11th July 2019.
Also quote your availability and salary expected.