Job Vacancy: Senior Account Manager
Job Brief: Our client is a global leader in offering rental financing solutions with operations in multiple countries across the global.
They’re looking to recruit for a Senior Account Manager who will be in charge of creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
The Senior Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
The Senior Account Manager will work very closely with C-Suite Executives (CEO / MD / CFO) to develop aggressive growth strategies while consolidating the relationships with the existing clients.
Salary Scale: Ksh 400,000 – 700,000
Account management responsibilities include:
- Developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
- This position may require occasional travel.
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics and reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist management team with marketing events and initiatives
- Compliance with Business Policies and Procedures
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Qualification to assist in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the banking sector advantageous.
Other External Stakeholders
- Commercial banks & Other Funding institutions
- Vendors and Suppliers
- Marketing partners
How to Apply
If you feel that you’re cut for this role and is able to work at a senior executive level with a high growth, ambitious organization, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER” on the email subject line.
Your application should reach us on or before 25th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.