Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African Airline flying
Kenya Airways is currently seeking additional talent to serve in the position of Senior Pricing Manager.
Reporting to the Revenue Manager – Pricing, the ideal candidate will be tasked with the responsibility of maximizing passenger revenues by setting all structure and promo fares & fare rules and monitoring and coordinating strategies with sales to remain competitive while also giving leadership to the Pricing Managers.
Key duties and responsibilities include;
- Developing and implementing the program for Kenya Airways competitive strategy and determining the type and level of co-operation in line with the competitive strategy.
- Developing in liaison with the Revenue Manager – Pricing, the network pricing strategy for the published environment in line with the corporate strategy.
- Monitoring pricing structure and fare levels to remain competitive and in line with the market conditions.
- Coaching and developing pricing managers to ensure that the pricing strategy is implemented and maintained as set.
- Mentoring and developing pricing managers to increase capabilities in pricing.
- Developing and maintaining the watch and match tools and ensure they are appropriately used to assure competitiveness in the market.
- Participating in setting of revenue targets for the routes as part of annual budgeting process
- Developing and maintaining a central database for all private and special segments fare approvals.
- Reviewing analyses and make recommendations on the company’s product pricing compared to published and competitors’ prices in the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field e.g., Statistics, Economics Mathematics or Commerce
- Six years’ experience working in a commercial area with 3 years’ experience in a pricing role.
- Strong proficiency in the use of IT systems.
- Strong analytical skills and advanced experience in business analysis concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Demonstrable success in working in a similar technical or commercial role.
- Previous people management and Partnership experience will be key.
- Excellent skills in analysis for high quality commercial solutions.
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Kenya Airways products.
Primary Location: Kenya-Nairobi-Nairobi
Unposting Date: 31-07-2019, 11:59:00 PM
CLICK HERE to apply online