Our client, an interior fit outs construction company based in Nairobi with projects country wide is seeking to hire a Site Supervisor (Interior – Fit outs).
Overall Job Purpose: to oversee projects, maintain safety protocols and implement site procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and controls all physical aspects of the day-to-day working on construction projects to ensure safety and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Scheduling sequence of works, plans for construction, accountability for provision of materials
- Liaise with Logistics to schedule delivery of needed materials and labor requests.
- Ensure project proceeds in a timely manner according to work plans.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
- Follows up projects by conducting inspections at critical phases to ensure we remain on schedule
- Ensures quality and speed remain paramount to the success of all our projects
- Manage tools and materials inventory for each project.
- Ensure unused materials are accounted.
- Recruitment of casuals and ensuring everybody in the site signs in and out on a daily basis.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety procedures all the times.
- Diploma in Construction Management
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in a site supervisory position in interior fit outs environment.
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction methods
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point) with excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
- Arch card and Computer-aided design (CAD) software skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good planning and coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject not later than 17th July 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.