Vacant Position: Stock Controller
Location: Industrial Area – Nairobi
Our client, a leading manufacturer of Sportswear is seeking to recruit a Stock Controller
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring stock movement and stock compilation.
- Reviewing internal control systems
- Performing frequent and surprise stock count and verification
- Doing company costing and inventory stock analysis
- Organizing end month full stock count
- Drafting stock report and costing data presentation
- Monitoring procurement process and LPO
- Reconciling GIT (Goods in transit)
- Raising request for purchase of items
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports to the management on stores status.
- Updating of ERP on all incoming materials as per purchase orders.
Qualification and Skills
- Diploma/ Degree in Procurement or business-related field.
- Minimum 3 years practical experience working with relevant software’s and applications.
- High levels of Integrity.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 9th August 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.