People · Professionalism · Partnership
Team Leader, Passenger Services
Fulltime | Nairobi, Kenya
Looking for a new challenge?
If you are looking for a challenge in a rapid environment in the aviation services industry and are motivated to work in a multicultural company and a position that allows you to put your ideas into practice, this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
We are seeing a professional with a proven track record in operations that will be responsible for leading a team during a flight or on a specific task and ensure compliance of safety, security and operational performance in line with the Swissport Formula, policies and brand values.
- Coaching and coordinating the team assigned to the task.
- Reporting critical issues while performing the assigned task to the SDL on duty.
- Ensuring compliance with all SOP’s and policies in order to meet or exceed regulatory standards and deliver the desired customer service experience.
- Leading the team to ensure we consistently deliver great customer experiences at every touchpoint.
- Resolve service challenges in a timely manner.
- Maintaining discipline and ensure that staff observe safe working practices as per company policies.
- Completing flight/task reports as per company procedure.
- Maintaining positive customer relationship during the assigned task.
- Actively participating in customer briefings and ensuring that the customer expectations are met.
Professional Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or higher
- Computer literate (office Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2 years’ working experience in aviation
- Customer oriented
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Application letter and CV ONLY outlining your suitability for this training opportunity should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501 Nairobi
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available and does not discriminate it its employment decision on the basis of any protected category.
Closing Date: August 07, 2019