Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd is one of the leading distributors of Tata commercial Vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the following vacant positions available in our divisions in Nairobi and other major towns in Kenya.
Job Vacancy: Mechanic
Purpose: Technical duties
Level / Band: Level 6
- Receive Job Card from the Workshop Supervisor and start work allocated
- Start work as allocated in the Job Card
- Record that start and end time on each assignment
- Report any observations (problems) not included in the Job Card
- Return all parts removed from the vehicles
- Inform Workshop Supervisor on completion of assigned tasks in the Job Card and handover the key
- Report any reasons for delay of assigned tasks
- Ensure that you keep the allocated working bay clean at all times.
- Keep good custody of all assigned tools
- Ensure safety precautions at the workshop at all times
- Carry out any other duties as directed by seniors
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understands high level of safety in the workshop and sites.
- Excellent knowledge about motor technology.
- Minimum of O’ Levels
- National Certificate in Automotive
- Three years’ experience
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
Reports To: Workshop Supervisor
Industry Preference: Auto
Location: Tata Africa Holdings (K) Ltd
Age Limit: 25+ Years
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by C.O.B 17th July 2019