Job Vacancy: Tax Assistant Manager
1. In charge of compliance on all Tax and statutory payments
- Ensure timely payment of tax and statutory payments
- Ensure timely filing of tax and statutory returns
- Ensure all tax ledgers are fully reconciled
- Complete required tax reporting on a timely manner
- Prepare and update tax provision schedules
- Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings
- Prepare estimated tax payments.
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
- Prepare various countries income tax computations including deferred tax and Income Tax returns.
- Prepare/Review other various tax filings: Withholding Tax, VAT, PAYE, Excise Duty etc
2. Assist with tax planning
- Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments
- Research the basis for tax positions to be taken
- Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work
- Assist in tax review of contracts
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
3. Assistance with Revenue Authority Audits
- Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to email@example.com on or before 12th July 2019
The subject line Tax Assistant Manager
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.