Our client, Total Solutions Limited, is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Sales Account Executive (Software)
Reporting to the Manager – Software, the Sales Account Executive (Software) will be responsible for developing sales strategies, sourcing for new business and retention of existing customers of enterprise software.
The incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of items and services to clients.
- Lead generation including but not limited to contacting new and existing customers, preparing and sending quotations and responding to customer queries
- Collecting payments from the clients
- Following up on sales quotes and prequalification’s
- Ensuring constant growth and conversion
- Preparing reports on booked sales and projected sales
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in IT or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in sales preferably software industry
- Knowledge of enterprise software, business processes and the software industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Problem solving skills, strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (SOFTWARE)” by 30th July 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.