Job Title: Van Sales Representative – Agricultural Inputs
Location: Eldoret / Kericho / Thika
Salary: 30K – 40K
Our client is a well-established agricultural inputs supplier.
They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Van Sales Representative tasked with revenue and margin growth for the assigned territory
- Identify existing and new customers; agrovets, stockists, key accounts, farms and distributors for company products
- Serve customers and guide them on appropriate use of veterinary drugs and other livestock inputs
- Gather data on market prices, customer details and competitor activity
- Assist in training of the farmers on best practices in livestock production and health management
- Plan and manage van sales customers, routes and stocks and ensure 100% target achievement
- Manage the Van sales driver
- Deliver on business and market growth objectives by promoting and selling company products through direct sales, participating in activations and promotions, client presentations, cold-calling, setting up and attending meetings with potential customers
- Develop trade execution strategies for products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports on actual and prospective sales
- Maintain positive customer relations through phone contact and customer visits
- Continuously secure the company’s business activities at all times by maintaining the confidentiality of its business activities and client information.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Animal Health/Veterinary Science or a related field
- 2- 3 years’ sales experience in a similar industry, with a proven track record of meeting targets
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer orientation
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Commitment to achieving high performance levels
- MUST have a valid driving license with continuous 2 years’ minimum driving experience
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Van Sales Representative – Agricultural Inputs) to email@example.com on or before Friday 19th July 2019
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted