Our client is a premier restaurant operating several branches in Nairobi.
They seek to recruit experienced waiters and waitress.
Salary: Ksh 20,000 – 28,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming customers as they arrive
- Assist customers settle on their tables
- Giving out menus and taking orders for food and drinks.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware and glass.
- Present food or beverage information or menu to customers.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problem.
- Promptly attend to customer complains
- Remove dishes from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Answer customer queries
- Provide management with customer feedback
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines.
Qualification and Experience
- At least a certificate or Certificate/ Diploma level in Hotel management or any related field.
- Proven work experience as a waitress with 1-2 years’ experience.
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
- Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Hands on experience with cash register and any ordering information system
- Active listening and effective communication competencies.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to email@example.com quoting “WAITER” on the email subject line.
Your application should reach us on or before 30th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.