Our Client, in the Hospitality Industry in Nairobi County is seeking to recruit experienced Waiters / Waitresses.
Reports to: Manager
Role Objective: Welcomes guests, offer menus and respond to their questions, takes orders, serves meals and drinks and prepare bills and all payments.
The individual should be enthusiastic, a good listener, cheerful and friendly professional.
- Welcomes guests and introduces them to the menu and daily menu specials
- Responds to any menu related queries
- Take client orders for meals and drinks and pass them to kitchen and bar staff for preparation
- Ensure guests are satisfied with their orders and ambience throughout their stay
- Remove cutlery and ensure the tables are clean and cleared immediately after meals
- Attend daily meetings with manager and colleagues to plan the day
- Any other duty given by management
- O Level Certificate
- Conversant with health and safety regulations
- Diploma / Certificate in Hotel Service Industry is an advantage
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the same capacity of a Waiter
- An individual with physical stamina who can stand for long hours
- A friendly team player ability to multitask
- Able to work under pressure without losing concentration
- A well-groomed with good interpersonal skills
- Reliable, flexible and detail oriented team player of high integrity
- Excellent work ethics and a positive attitude
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications, should send application to email@example.com indicating on the position title Waiters / Waitress on the subject line by
Friday the 3rd August, 2019