Job Vacancy: Educational Facilitator
About WE: WE is a movement that believes when we come together we can create an even better world.
WE makes it easy for you to get involved – whether at home, school or work – by offering resources to help you create positive social change in your community and around the world.
Through WE Charity initiatives, WE empowers communities to lift themselves out of poverty through our holistic, sustainable international development model, WE Villages.
In Canada, the US, and the UK, WE Day and WE Schools are initiatives of WE Charity that educate and empower young people.
WE Schools is a year long educational program that nurtures compassion in students and gives them the tools to create transformative social change.
WE Day is a series of stadium-sized events that celebrate youth making a difference in their local and global communities.
ME to WE is an innovative social enterprise that provides people with better choices for a better world. We offer socially conscious and environmentally friendly products as well as lifechanging experiences.
ME to WE measures the bottom line not by dollars earned, but by the number of lives changed and the positive social and environmental impact made.
Half of ME to WE’s net profit is donated to WE Charity.
The other half is reinvested to grow the enterprise and its social mission.
WE is looking for outstanding teachers with a combination of:
Mathematics and Chemistry
The positions will be based in Narok County, Kenya
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching (minimum of 2 subjects from the combination above)
- Maintain positive constructive and professional relationship with learners their families and colleagues
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning is developmentally appropriate to the maturity and interest of the learners
- Infuse joy and passion for learning in lessons for learners to become more interested in academic excellence
- Be accountable for learners’ mastery of academic standards
- Set and communicate ambitious goals for all learners and provide them with feedback
- Perform other related duties as they arise and as delegated by the campus leadership
Minimum Skills and Qualifications Required
- Degree in Education from a reputable institution
- 3 years’ experience in a recognised institution
- Applicants must have a valid TSC number
- An outstanding track record in subjects taught
- A great communicator
- Flexible and open to change
- Problem solver
WE are delighted to have you join our journey to bring about change in the world.
WE are proud and excited to have you as part of our team!
WE sincerely thank all those who will apply, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your cover letter and resume (indicating your current salary) to email@example.com on or before 12th July 2019.
For more details on the organization visit: www.we.org