Position: Web Designer
Salary: Open to Negotiation
Nature of job: Full time
Job Summary: Our client a provider of ICT Solutions; is looking for a full stack developer to build a scalable web applications.
The position involves solving real world problems and improves customer experience in the technology industry.
The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP) stack and good exposure to Laravel and VueJs.
The developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
The candidate will be directly working with CTO and will have full independence to work on respective projects
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Solid experience in React JS and React Native is an added advantage
- Build tools experience including gulp and webpack
- Solid knowledge on Bootstrap and Material design concepts
- Knowledge in API design and development Knowledge of OAuth consumption using JWT and access tokens
- Knowledge of REST and RESTful practices
- Vast knowledge in database management using MySQL, Sqlite & SQL Server
- Solid knowledge in server setup and maintenance
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design. Version control with Git
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- The candidate must be able to work independently.
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
- Developing interactive design, concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Any other duties assigned to you by your Immediate Supervisor
Experience / Qualifications
- Excellent Web design skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in OOP PHP and 2+ Years in Laravel Framework
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Experience in Digital campaigns
- Good communication skills
- Qualifications in IT and Web Design
Qualified candidates to send CVs stating their qualifications and skills to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted