Our Client , in IT Solutions, is looking for Web Developers to build a scalable web applications.
The position involves solving real world problems and improve customer experience in the technology industry.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in Full Stack web development using Laravel-PHP; Must have extensive knowledge in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP) stack and good exposure to Laravel and VueJs.
S/he must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
The candidate will be directly working with CTO and will have full independence to work on respective projects.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Solid experience in React JS and React Native is an added advantage
- Build tools experience including gulp and webpack
- Solid knowledge on Bootstrap and Material design concepts
- Knowledge in API design and development Knowledge of OAuth consumption using JWT and access tokens
- Knowledge of REST and RESTful practices
- At least 3 Years experience in OOP PHP and 2+ Years in Laravel Framework
- Vast knowledge in database management using MySQL, Sqlite & SQL Server
- At least 3 Years experience using any Linux distros
- Solid knowledge in server setup and maintenance
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design. Version control with Git
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
The candidate must be able to work independently. Our client ensures continual learning, good technology exposure and challenging environment for overall growth.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line, by latest 10th July 2019
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.