We are an African Business Innovation, Branding and Strategy firm. We are looking to fill in the position of Account Manager.
Scope: Brand Strategy Development, Execution & Evaluation; Reporting; Market Research
- Participate in the brand strategic planning process and develop action plans and measurement tools for brand campaigns.
- Lead the marketing research to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies and focus groups.
- Implement the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
- Deliver internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Coordinate the preparation of reports of brands’ performance review.
- Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Professional marketing training.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in brand/marketing/account management.
- Proficient communicator at all levels.
- A good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
How to apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to email@example.com by 30th August 2019.
Use Account Manager as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.