Job Vacancy: Advocate
- Draft and review litigation documents including pleadings, notices, affidavits and correspondences.
- Provide legal opinions and advice as may be required in civil & commercial litigation.
- Attending court at the High Court and Magistrate’s Court.
- LLB Degree, Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and four (4) years in a busy law firm.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to handle pressure and work in a team.
- Must be willing to work and be stationed in Nairobi
How to Apply
Candidates are invited to send their detailed CVs with three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd August 2019.