Our client, a reputable law firm in Nairobi seeks to hire Advocates.
Salary: KShs. 50,000 – 60,000
- Attend to litigation matters in court countrywide
- Prepare for hearings and advise clients on pre-trial briefings
- Conduct legal research and opinion in day today handling of litigation cases
- Negotiate for settlement out of court on behalf of the client
- Prepare fee notes for the client and follow up of the same
- Prepare commercial documents such as agreements and contracts
- Prepare detailed monthly reports for the clients of what has transpired and what is intended to happen
- Review all case documents to ensure that they are in order as per the checklist
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by the supervisor
- Degree in Law from a recognized institution
- At least three years experience in a law firm post admission to the bar
- Great team player and keen to details
- Hardworking and diligent
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Patient and passionate about work
- Good planning and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th August 2019.
Clearly indicate the job title on the email subject.