Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd
Job Vacancy: Treasury Officer
1. The Job holder will be responsible for supporting the Forex & Money Market Operations of Treasury & Forex department of the Bank.
2. Have proven track record in Local Bond Market & Forex trading
3. He/She will be required to ensure efficient and effective service delivery of the product range of related treasury products and contribute to forex income for the Bank.
4. Continuously provide updates to staff & management as appropriate on proper avenues for investments to enhance profitability & utilize optimally resources of the Bank.
5. Actively support product development such as Forwards, Swaps etc aimed at meeting the growing demands of the retail & corporate clients of the Bank.
6. Market the various treasury products & provide innovative solutions to existing & potential customers with a view to increase the wallet share.
7. Carry out research & market intelligence on new trends and competitors activities for insightful advisory.
8. Participate and provide support on the competitive analysis on tariffs for the Bank’s Forex products.
9. Actively develop & manage the trading book with respect to Forex & Bonds (Local & foreign).
Requirements for the Job:
1. Must be a citizen of Kenya.
2. Must possess at least a Degree in Finance / Management / Economics / Banking or related field from a recognized ins1ituon.
3. Must have served in a Banks Treasury Operations for about 4 years and has attended relevant Courses and / or has proven experience on Trading FX & Bond Market
4. A solid understanding of local & overseas Investment system and procedures.
5. Ideal candidate should have working knowledge of MS Office and standard applications like-Reuters & Bloomberg system.
Required Behavioral Skills:
1. A candidate must have the ability to perform the job with unwavering honesty, without compromising facts or the best interests of the bank over possible personal gains.
2. Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive issues; and
3. Demonstrated professional competence.
4. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
The forms can be downloaded from the website www.bankofbarodakenya.com and submitted with detailed CV stating current position, current remuneration and contact details on or before 31st August 2019 to the following address:
Head of Treasury,
Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd.
Head Office, 29 – Koinange Street,
P.O. Box 30033-00100, Nairobi.
Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya