Career Management Center is seeking to recruit for a beverage company based in Mwingi in Kitui County which is seeking to hire a Human Resource Assistant.
Overall Job Purpose: The Human Resource Assistant will be responsible for offering administrative support across all functional units within the Human Resource department in a timely and accurate manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment Coordination: Ensuring that interviews are well facilitated by booking venues, timely communication to candidates and interviewers as well as the provision of interview materials.
- On boarding and off boarding: Working with the HR Manager, to ensure that all new employees are properly on boarded.
- Facilitate exit interviews as required and provide a detailed summary of key findings.
- Employee Records Management: Ensuring that all staff records are maintained in an orderly, up to date and easily retrievable manner.
- Employee Engagement: Support the implementation of employee engagement initiatives, wellness and safety programs.
- Disciplinary and Grievance Management: Ensure that all managers comply with disciplinary policy by facilitating hearings, taking minutes and drawing up all disciplinary letters.
- Reporting: Provision of well drafted, formatted and presented reports when called upon to do so.
- Payroll Support: Provide timely and relevant staff information to assist with payroll preparation.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Be a registered member of IHRM
- Two-year experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A good team player
- Excellent communication and listening skills including highly effective multi-tasking skills with ability to coordinate and prioritize workload.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject not later than 9th August 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.