Job Title: BTEC Travel and Tourism Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/SH/02/19
Location: Nairobi –Senior High Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Pearson BTEC Curriculum (BTEC Level 3).
It prepares children for l.G.C.S.E, GCE A Levels and BTEC Level 3.
The Academy is seeking to hire a BTEC Travel and Tourism teacher for its Senior High Campus.
- A Bachelor of Education Degree specializing in Tours and Travel, Business Studies or a relevant discipline.
- Applicants MUST be TSC registered teachers.
Experience and competence:
- At least 4 years’ teaching experience.
- Candidates with experience in BTEC Level 3 teaching will have an added advantage.
- Demonstrable skill in teaching BTEC Level 3 Travel and Tourism.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and technologically savvy.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Creative committed learners, well versed with Experiential learning, student centered learning and project based studies.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is 23rd August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications will be reviewed as they come.