Position Title: Business Development Manager
Reports To: Head of BD
Department: Sales & Marketing
- MBA preferably with specialization in marketing
- Demonstrated experience of 5-8 years in sales & marketing for petroleum businesses/ products
- Demonstrated skills for selling Lubricants this includes marketing and pricing strategy, executing commercial contracts, deploying sales techniques and sales control systems
- Ability to collect Market Intelligence and strategize to influence the same
- Demonstrated abilities for providing customer services, this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Having valid driving license
- Must be a citizen of Tanzania.
Main Purpose of Position: To manage the sales, customer relationship and coordination for all the businesses/products under the guidance of departmental heads.
- Supporting the account managers by preparing detailed margin analysis for key tenders, limit and target pricing, and developing pricing formulas that track raw materials if required.
- Serve as the primary contact for account managers and distributors regarding supply chain and product stewardship topics.
- Defining the product portfolio/product positioning/pricing strategy, including developing prices using a value based pricing approach
- Defining break-even analysis to determine appropriate measures to take when faced with competitive pricing situations.
- Seek out opportunities to further grow the business. Propose action plans to management and implement those that are approved.
- Facilitate Supplier Relationship Management meetings and activities for strategic suppliers
- Support Procurement Associate work at other sites/regions; backfill other team members as work distribution dictates
- Demonstrated strong analytical, strategic, organizational, reporting and communication skills
- Individual must be able to effectively influence others and work in multi-functional & diverse teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the technical/engineering community
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of supply chain principles and systems
- Another responsibility for the development of business and for the formation of the company which will be given to you as a company and when need arises.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales Volumes
- Net Profits
- Customer Satisfaction
- Market Penetration
How to Apply:
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th Aug 2019.