Our client in the catering industry seeks to recruit a highly talented and passionate person to fill the role of the client service officer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones
- Be a custodian of excellent customer experience and ensure all other staff follow.
- Furnish the management with any customer concern for improvement or remedial action
- Anticipate and react promptly to guests’ requirements and assists them with their inquiries
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service delivery.
- Log the day’s activities in a logbook to ensure that the next person on duty is familiar with everything that needs extra attention
- Follow up and respond to all customer concerns both online and offline.
- Ensure that this is followed through and executed within the set timelines.
- Degree in hospitality management or related field
- 3 – 4 years of experience in the same position
- Proven working experience as a client service officer with clear deliverables and achievements.
- Adequate knowledge of personalized services principles and processes
- Familiarity with industry’s latest trends
- Excellent in execution
- Experience in training other staff on customer service a plus.
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
If qualified kindly send your resume to email@example.com with the title “Client Service Officer” on the subject line and kindly indicate net salary expectation by 29th August 2019.