Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Cleaning Equipment
Our client is a supplier of a wide range of cleaning equipment for commercial, industrial and maintenance products.
They seek to hire an aggressive Business Development Manager to develop and execute the strategic plan and commercial expectations for the sales function within Kenya, by developing new customers and growing market share.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and execute sales visits to existing and potential customers
- Keeping customer records and opportunities fully up to date within the CRM system on an on-going basis.
- Understand the clients’ needs, problems as well as challenges and identify ways to develop plans on how the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities, seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
- Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Development of an effective marketing plan and deploying the sales strategy
- Development of the company’s sales with specific emphasis on market share against the competition and complete territory coverage
- Develop growth strategies and design implementation process
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
- Increase client base and turnover as per agreed targets
- Taking a proactive role gaining in-depth knowledge of the products and value proposition
- Ensure the organization is a member of strategic associations and interact with stakeholders while identifying market trends
- Manage sales team, reporting on sales achievements, progress, areas of improvement
- Ensure service delivery is at the core of the business
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with existing and potential customers while maintaining stellar records of contacts
- Approach all objectives, tasks and communication with enthusiasm and flexibility.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in a Business related field of study
- 5 years’ sales experience in a B2B context preferably in technical capital equipment.
- Must have sales experience in the hospitality, cleaning, hygiene and safety industry
- Ability to influence and engage internal resources for the benefit of the customer whilst maintaining the interests of the company
- High intellect with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Show high energy levels, strong work ethic with a sense of urgency, and understand the complexity of the sales process.
- Ability to travel to visit customers, understand their exact requirements and progress business.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager – Cleaning) to email@example.com before Friday 22nd August 2019.