Credit Bank Limited
To support our growth strategy, we are looking for dynamic, results-oriented professional with strong credentials and relevant work experience to fill the following position:
Digital Products Manager
Reporting to the Head of Bancassurance & Digital Business, the incumbent will be responsible for digital and e-commerce products and services development in support of the digital strategy of the Bank.
Overall objective being to accelerate acquisition and utilization of digital channels leading to exponential grow of transaction revenue.
- Support on overall digital strategy and operational processes
- Develop new or enhanced capabilities of digital products and services
- Design and propose partnership programs supporting consumer demand perspective
- Develop and model price and value propositions for digital products and services
- Development of superior user experience and processes on digital services
- Drive deposits, collections, payments and transfers on digital channels
- Execute product implementation between Business, Operations, Technology & all 3rd parties.
- Maintain service levels agreements with relevant functions and third parties
- Create MIS tools to gauge market perception of various digital products and services
- Prepare project status reports & channel performance presentations on a month-to-month basis or as required
- Develop work plans for new and improved capabilities, together with internal and external partners and ensuring that timelines are met
- Support research and development in digital transformation agenda
Minimum qualification and experience required:
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Master’s Degree or relevant professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Digital Business or Channels.
- Proven demonstrable track record of delivery of digital products/services/projects and/or implementations.
- In depth knowledge of Digital Banking Business, technology & Operations.
- Experience in Re-engineering of Business, technology & operations.
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to interact with senior management, customers, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- Excellent R&D and project management skills.
- Exceptionally innovative and creative
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and experience to fill in the above position, kindly send your detailed resume together with a cover letter clearly indicating demonstrated experience in current role and current remuneration to reach the undersigned by Friday August 23, 2019:
Head of Human Resources
Credit Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 61064-00200,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Credit Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications are welcomed from all suitably qualified Kenyan Nationals irrespective of age, gender, race or disability.
All applications will be treated on merit basis through fair and open competition.
Persons differently abled are especially encouraged to apply.