Our client, a cloud-based merchant technology company, is recruiting for a Customer Success Manager to join their team.
Location: Ngong road, Nairobi
Job summary: To enable our customers realise maximum value from our products and services that leads to enhanced customer satisfaction and hence drives retention, revenue expansion opportunities and referrals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth customer on-boarding by coordinating all teams involved in the process;
- Track customer usage of the solution to ensure they are deriving maximum benefits and proactively monitor their product usage;
- Engage with key customers to understand their growth strategies and to roadmap an alignment plan;
- Carry out periodic customer satisfaction surveys and share feedback with other internal teams like customer support to ensure product growth;
- Keep customers updated on new product features and drive adoption;
- Ensure recurring revenue growth, seamless subscription renewals and drive strategic initiatives to maximize product adoption and advocacy;
- Document customer success stories in the different segments served to help the marketing team drive new customer acquisition strategies;
- Create and oversee implementation of policies and procedures that optimize customer experience;
- Study other customer success programs and analyse customer data to identify the best practices: establish policies the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service;
- Effectively persuade customers to upgrade to a higher plan or to consider complementary products offered;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales and Marketing, Communications or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory role;
- Positive attitude towards work;
- Accountable and self-disciplined;
- Able to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurial ethic and transparency;
- Knowledge of customer success processes;
- Self-driven and of a proactive nature;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Patient and active listener.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 30th August 2019
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.