Our client is one of the leading Healthcare providers operating within Embu town.
They seek to hire a dedicated dentist to join their team and take charge of their dental department.
Location: The role will be based in Embu
Salary: Highly competitive package
Duties include but not limited to:
- Dental consultation
- Provide restorative, endodontic, periodontics and prosthodontics treatment to the patients
- Maintain a sterile and neat working area as per infection control guidelines
- Documentation of all dental care patients’ reports
- Manage dental and medical emergencies
- Educate patients on dental care
Minimum Job requirements are:
- Bachelors in Dental Surgery (BDS) from a recognized institution
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Registration with KMPDB and this year’s retention certificate
- Ability to build relationships, a good team player, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Team player
- Critical thinking skills
- Basic computer application skills
How to Apply:
If you hold necessary experience and qualifications for this role, please send us your application to email@example.com quoting “DENTIST” on the email subject line.
Applications closes on 25th August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.