Job Title: HR Manager – FMCG
Gross Salary: 200K – 250K
Our client is an established FMCG company based in Thika.
They seek to hire an experienced HR Manager to efficiently manage the human resource function in alignment with the corporate objectives of the company.
- Formulate and manage the implementation of HR policies and systems in alignment with the company’s strategy to ensure overall compliance as well as employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Design and implement human resource plans to bridge staffing gaps and deal with surplus capacity through coordination of recruitment, selection and placement of staff as per the approved manpower plans.
- Participate in formulation of CBAs, drive the negotiations with the Labour union and advise business accordingly.
- Promote good industrial relations among employees and manage the Labour union.
- Lead the implementation of the company’s performance management system based on approved individual performance rating criteria.
- Identify and implement HR best practices aligned to the company’s strategy and to create an employer of choice brand.
- Develop, recommend and implement sound employee relations programs to ensure the highest level of mutual understanding between employees and management.
- Initiate and implement organizational, leadership and capability development within the company in conjunction with the management.
- Develop organizational change management capabilities and implement and support relevant change management initiatives.
- Oversee the entire payroll function ensuring accuracy and alignment to approved budgets with zero variances.
- Administer the implementation of health and safety policies and processes and ensure continuous staff education on health and safety activities to ensure security, continuity and safety of the company and its employees.
- Ensure accurate and timely HR monthly and annual reporting.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Human Resource Management or a Business related field
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources/CHRP
- Must be a member of IHRM
- At least 7 years of experience in HR with 3 years in a management position in a busy manufacturing environment
- Experience setting up a HR Department
- Sound understanding of labour laws and other national legislations related to labour
- Knowledge of working with HR systems
- Comprehensive understanding of all the HR functions with the ability to develop, implement and coordinate various initiatives in each of these functions.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd August 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.