Job Title: HR Assistant – FMCG
Gross Salary: 35K – 40K
Our client is an established FMCG company based in Thika.
They seek to hire a competent and well-organized HR Assistant who will manage the day-to-day operations of their human resource department.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Assistant – FMCG) to email@example.com before 26th August 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.