Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Nairobi East
Job Summary: The Regional Sales Manager must identify, build and maintain a strong relationship with Key Accounts in the region allocated.
They will manage their sales force within their defined regional territory.
He/ she is responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team by offering support to the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth, increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
- Open quality new customer accounts, promoting distribution through approved route to market partners.
- Build effective trading relationships with key decision makers
- Develop both volume and value of brands through new business growth via brand listings in quality new and existing customers.
- Negotiate on pricing, terms of sales and joint business plans with clients
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned region and target setting for the sales team.
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization.
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to the management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in a business related course
- Minimum of 7 years sales experience in FMCG, 2 years in leadership
- Excellent knowledge of nairobi modern trade channels and On-Trade
- Confident, presentable and aggressive, with ability follow-through on join business plans
- In-depth understanding of company key accounts and their position in the industry
- Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers while negotiating terms of trade.
- Planning and presenting reports on key account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Regional Sales Manager) to email@example.com before 19th August 2019.