Job Title: FMCG Sales Manager
Our client is a new maize milling company based in Nairobi and they seek to hire a highly motivated and result-oriented Sales Manager who will be tasked with the development of the overall market penetration strategy, recruiting and supervision of the sales team and ultimately increasing the market share of the company’s products.
- Drive overall sales revenues and profitability by supporting existing clients and developing new clients and new markets
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales team to develop their skill to ensure that monthly sales targets and KPI targets are met
- Developing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Planning, implementing and monitoring all sales and marketing activities
- Preparing monthly and annual sales forecasts, monthly stock orders, and quarterly review of achievements.
- Quote customers, research and contact suppliers, review and implement customer orders, and follow up on customer satisfaction
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives and strategies
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate the data.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or business related fields
- 3-4 years experience as a Sales Manager in FMCG, general trade industry
- Previous experience selling maize mill or wheat flour is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the general trade marketing, with ability to recruit distributors, wholesalers and outlets in Nairobi and all over Kenya.
- Ability to regularly achieve set sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to combine and analyze reports for the purposes of forecasting
- Good knowledge of the sales process
- Must have high energy levels
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG –Sales Manager Job) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd September 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.