Vacant Position: Group Sales Manager
- Manages sales of the Hotel sales in the different geographical areas.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Collaborates with commercial Director in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages the assigned areas to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
Details of Function:
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with commercial director.
- Manages personnel and develop sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s outlets.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborates with commercial director to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educate sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborates with commercial director to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma of relevant course
- Work experience in sales Leadership for more than 3 years
- Proven track record of Sales excellence in meeting targets.
E-mail your CV and application to email@example.com
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.