AIC Kijabe Hospital
Job Opportunity: Head of Critical Care Program
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position;
HOD Critical Care Program Position
Reporting to the principal KCHS, the holder of the position will glorify God by providing effective instruction in the Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing program depending on the area of expertise.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience:
Applications are invited from results driven candidates who meets the following criteria:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Kenya registered Critical Care Nursing (KRCCN)
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
- Valid nursing practicing license
- A minimum of three (3) years Health Sciences teaching/training experience within a relevant educational/clinical setting; OR a minimum of 2 years teaching/training combined with at least 1 year of experience in a clinical setting
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Must have experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards
- Must possess specialist knowledge and the ability to operate specialist programs and equipment
- Must have effective presentation skills, both theoretical and practical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the learning environment and teaching methodology
- Have current knowledge of industry practices, trends and issues (specific knowledge with regards to healthcare services and related education)
- Demonstrate the ability to function as a team player within a multi-cultural work environment
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Honest and full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- Are committed Christians with evidence of maturity in faith
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only to email@example.com on or before 5th Sep 2019. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.