The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Mercy Mission Hospital Annex wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Hospital Matron.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/179/2019
The Matron will work with the Hospital Administrator and other staff to maintain high standards and actively promote quality health care delivery and smooth running of the institution.
- Must have a diploma in nursing or equivalent. A degree is an added advantage.
- Must be registered with the nursing council and possess a current license.
- Must have over six years post registration working experience, three of them in a similar position or a managerial position in a busy health institution.
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- Must have problem solving and negotiation skills.
- To develop an induction, training and development programme for newly appointed and existing nurses.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to be received by 6th September 2019.
Applicants MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.