Toyota Tsusho East Africa
Job Title: Human Resources and Admin Assistant
Reports To: Human Resources Manager For: Day To Day Support and Guidance
- Finance Department
- Sales Divisions
- CFAO Group Companies
For: General HR and Office Administration Support
Direct Reports: None
Job Purpose: The Incumbent will provide general Human Resources and Office Administrative support to the business.
- Provide relocation and settling support to Expatriate staff
- Coordinate orientation for new staff
- Responsible for coordination of staff engagement activities and welfare programs
- Administration of recruitment and selection process
- Administration of training process
- Support in Personnel File management
- Provide Leave Administration Support
- Employee Benefits Administration
- Maintain and track levels of stationery and office supplies and prepare procurement requisitions based on stock levels.
- Ensure licenses and permits are valid at all times (Vehicle Insurances, KENHA, Business Permit)
- Support in providing Administration budgetary input
- Receiving and verifying supplier quotations and invoices for final approval.
- Maintain list of current vendors, contact details and contracts.
- Monitor Tracking of Company vehicles and report exceptions with regards to weekly movement schedules
- Visitor Management including but not limited to coordinating airport and other transfers, hotel bookings and cancellations.
- Verifying, recording and dispatching mail and other materials as requested.
- Manage staff airtime provision for both pre-paid and post-paid lines. Provide cost allocation to Finance on Monthly basis.
- Ensure all company cars are maintained timely by liaising with all drivers and maintain accurate driving records. Manage Company pool car as well as allocating expenses to the right cost centres.
- General Office Administration and other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bcom Degree in Human Resource or any other related Degree with relevant IHRM Certification.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Very Good Communication skills.(Essential)
- Ms Office (Essential)
- Capable to work under extreme pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Build Customer relationship and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Good command of the English language
- Self-Driven and Proactive
How to Apply
Please visit https://toyotatsusho-ea.com/vacancies/ to apply.
Applications close on 9th August 2019